Help Wanted Now!
Marie G. Michaels & Associates is seeking an experienced Family Law Clerk to join their team! We are a busy office with three lawyers generally and an occasional articling student.
- Draft 14C’s, 17F’s, Briefs, standard Motions and Supporting Affidavits;
- Assist clients in preparing Financial and Net Family Property statements (NFP’s);
- Correspond with clients, the Court and third parties as appropriate;
- Manage schedules and update the calendar;
- Prepare and maintain Continuing Records;
- Instructing the process server;
- Drafting Orders and comparing draft Orders for approval; and
- Other tasks as they relate to Family Law
- 2+ years of experience as a Family Law Clerk;
- Experience in DivorceMate and PCLaw;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Strong Organization and file management skills;
- Ability to help meet Court deadlines;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment; and
- Some experience with estate probate (not litigation) would be helpful but not required.
Please submit your cover letter with resume and reference letters in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org