Motion to ChangeIssues on Motion to Amend or Change

We have extensive experience in bringing Motions to Change.  A variety of situations can result in the need to bring a motion to change your Court Order including:

  • The recalculating of past support payments to address retroactive compensation for overpayment or underpayment
  • The changing the primary residence or visitation schedule for the children
  • The income of either parent rising or falling
  • The former spouse or parent cohabitating or getting remarried
  • The children changing their education, either beginning or ending private or post-secondary schooling
  • The retirement of former spouse
  • The circumstances involving a serious illness or disability

For more information, fill out the form below to send a direct inquiry to M. G. Michaels & Associates

ATTENTION: Confidential details about your case must not be sent through this website.  Use of this website does not establish a legal-representative/client relationship.  Do not include confidential details about your case by email or phone.  Use this website only for an introduction with a M. G. Michaels & Associates representative.
M. G. Michaels & Associates Professional Corporation

105 Consumers Drive, Unit 2
Whitby, Ontario,
L1N 1C4

P: (905) 426-1476
 F:(905) 426-1091

Hours of Business:

9:00AM – 5:00PM
9:00AM – 5:00PM
9:00AM – 5:00PM
9:00AM – 5:00PM
9:00AM – 5:00PM

By appointment only.  Please call for details.

Logo: Lawyer - Marie G. Michaels & Associates
M. G. Michaels & Associates Professional Corporation

SSL Secured

Animated Spinner